Monday, July 20, 2009

Entering the Blogosphere

Ok. So here it goes...my first attempt at entering the "blogosphere". I have decided to start this blog to discuss all the fun projects I'm working on in my new venture Soiree Design or SD as I affectionately call it. I'm jumping in head first with this business of all things party and event related. I love, love, love to plan and design parties- creating any and everything possible to customize an event - from banners, favors, signs, tablescapes, etc. I'll be starting out on Etsy so once my shop is completely up and running I'll let you know.

I am currently pregnant with my first child (it's a boy) and have been having so much fun creating things for my shower that I can't contain myself. I figured why not help other people do this for their events. So in the coming posts I'll show you what I've been putting together for my shower (which my Mama is actually throwing for me) in case you thought I was tacky enough to through my own shower! And I'm also in the process of creating unique custom party collections for a few friends. Stay tuned...pictures coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment