Monday, August 3, 2009

Branding my Business

I think I mentioned in my first post that I was in the process of getting my little venture Soiree Design up and running. Well, so far so good, but I wanted to try to take you along this journey with me. Crazily enough I have a bachelor's degree in Business Administration/Marketing and I love all aspects of branding. One of the first things I felt was important was branding my business, unfortunately with any small start-up business, my budget for branding is, well, small. But I am really excited about how Whitney at Whisker Graphics was able to turn my ideas into something I feel really proud of. She did an excellent job and was able to accomodate my small budget so I wanted to give her a shout out!

My Business Cards



My hangtags and product labels



Whitney also created by Blog header along with my Etsy header and avatars.
Check out her Etsy Shop for more designs.

1 comment:

  1. You got such a crafty business card design, Rachel! It’s really dramatic. I guess the card itself can make a client make a call. Haha! Anyway, I think you should stick to a definite combination of fonts and colors.These are usually the things that a client notices first. A simple alteration can make for big confusion.

    Layla @Sacramento Marketing Labs

    ReplyDelete