Saturday, August 1, 2009

Theme Days

As I was tossing and turning in bed last night, I realized how much I am enjoying this blog. I came up with several theme days for my weekly blog. Now, of course, this doesn't mean that I won't be posting about other things on these theme days as well, but I wanted to share my list with you!

My Polyvore Mondays- a great new inspiration board every Monday (this one is the only one I'm not 100% sold on, so we'll see)

Thirsty Thursdays- a new recipe every week for a great party punch or cocktail

Friday Finds- pics of some great tablescaping pieces or party decor I find while out and about during the week

Sneak Peak Saturdays- On certain Saturdays each month, I will post a sneak peak at whatever party I'm working on at the moment. Stay tuned later today for my "Oh Boy" Baby Shower that I'm currently working on!

No comments:

Post a Comment